Anchorman - A XXX Parody (Disc 1)
Disc Set: Anchorman - A XXX Parody
Director: Eddie Powell
Approximate Running Time: 01:53:28
2012 AVN Award Nominee for Best Parody - Comedy.
2012 AVN Award Nominee for Best Screenplay - Parody.
2012 AVN Award Nominee for Best Director - Parody.
2012 AVN Award Nominee for Best Actor - Jack Lawrence.
Top notch anchorman, Ron Burgundy (Jack Lawrence) has moved his roots from San Diego to the fine trappings of Los Angeles, CA -- and he has brought the entire Channel 4 News Team with him! Unfortunately, Brian (Dale DaBone), Brick (Anthony Rosano), and Champ (Eric Masterson) are all unemployed as well. In an effort to restart their once stellar careers, the gang and their fearless leader must join forces with the ever-popular Veronica Corningstone (Tasha Reign) and her all-female team. Can they play "second fiddle" to the ladies? Or is it the ideal news story? No matter what, Ron is getting laid and getting paid... and that goes for everyone!
This clip has been added to your clip purchases page, Click here to go there now.
- You don't have any playlists yet.
- Loading Playlists
Please try again.
Cast & Stars: Anchorman - A XXX Parody (Disc 1)
Comments on Anchorman - A XXX Parody (Disc 1)
“60% of the time, it works every time.” Unfortunately, Anchorman – A XXX Parody fell into the other 40%.
Of course, expecting anything to live up to the original Anchorman is asking way too much. It was a magical mix of characters filled with one liners that you just can’t help but recite, even years after it’s release. Regardless, I just didn’t love it. It wasn’t a total bust, but it isn’t at the top of my list of parodies to watch.
As the story goes, Ron and the boys have lost their jobs at the news station and are all working at random places, wishing for the days of old. Mr. Burgundy’s brilliant idea to get them back on the news team is to pay a visit to Veronica Corningstone (Tasha Reign) and make magic happen under the sheets. The rest of his crew follows suit by hopping in the sack with the all-lady news cast.
As you can imagine, the boning goes down. The sex scenes are decent, but not out of the ordinary. Per my usual complaint, no one fucks in character. I get that it is a challenge to do this, but if you’re going to make the Anchorman XXX Parody, I think you should fuck the way you think Champ or Brick would fuck. Throw in an “I love lamp,” or something… anything!
One distracting element for me was Jack Lawrence’s not so good Ron Burgundy voice. He certainly gave it a lot of effort, which may have been the problem. It just wasn’t believable for me. Also, Tasha as Miss Corningstone was not a win for me. Again, who could fill Christina Applegate’s shoes? Brian (Dale Dabone) won the award for most entertaining. He totally grasped the character and seemed completely comfortable and natural. He is the man when it comes to the porno parodies. His scene with Aiden Starr was fantastic from every angle – the characters were believable and the van sex was dirty and hot. Aiden was really able to put on the news reporter facade and she had the voice/”non-regional dialect” down!
Is it worth the watch? That is for you to decided. If you’re an Anchorman fan, I think you should check it out and see. Just because my expectations were high, that doesn’t mean you won’t like it!