Petra Blair

27
Like

Dislike

Favorite

RSS

Years Active: 2019 -
Born: March 8th 1993 / Pisces
Gender: Female
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Height: 5ft 3in
Breast Size: 34A
Typical Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Right side of lower abdomen
Submit/Correct Star Bio

Petra Blair
Petra Blair
Petra Blair
Petra Blair
Petra Blair
Petra Blair

Petra Blair Biography

Petra Blair is a petite performer with black hair and natural A-cup breasts. She has a tattoo of the four playing card suits on her stomach near her hips. She began performing professionally in 2019.

Early Life

Petra was born on the East Coast, but has not publicly stated where. She is half-Caucasian and half-Peruvian by birth. Petra spent a portion of her childhood living in Peru. She is a classically trained actress, and was trained as a vocalist and burlesque performer prior to filming adult videos. Before becoming an adult video actress, Petra was a stripper for five years.

Personal Life

On entering the adult industry, Petra had a boyfriend that she referred to as being 75% okay with her new profession. The remaining 25% was jealousy over the other men in the industry. She resides in Los Angeles, where she believes the perks of the city are the weather and the carefree nature of its inhabitants. Her biggest pet peeve with L.A. is the traffic. Petra is a believer in the power of Tantric yoga and has been described as an old soul and a muse. She also dabbles in electronic pop music that can be found on Soundcloud.

Petra Blair tries to masturbate once per day. She prefers clitoral stimulation with a vibrator when attempting to climax. She is a big watcher of porn herself, and prefers blowjob and deepthroat videos. She claims to be able to climax just from performing oral. Prior to becoming an adult actress, she had only been with 6 or 7 women, but had been with "over 100" men, "definitely."

Petra has been in orgies in her personal life prior to acting. She has very sensitive nipples and loves them being sucked on; but cannot abide biting. A self-described sapiosexual, Petra values intelligence over looks in the people she seeks out. She finds all manners of women attractive, but tends to be visually attracted to thin and fit men. SHe does not care for buff guys.

During a hot tub outing with friends, she earned the name 'Nessie' for her vagina. It was a result of showing off her pussy from under the water.

Career

Petra began her adult acting career at the age of 26 in 2019. She has filmed several scenes with ATKingdom. She has also shot with TransAngels, BiPhoria, Devil's Film, Diabolic, and Wicked. She worked with New Sensations partnered with Chad White in Sexy Hotwife Stories 2.

Title Any
(17 Videos)   
Sort By: Date Added | A-Z | Year | Top Rated
12 Per Page | 24 Per Page
Release Year: 2020
Date Added: 2020-08-05

Cum & watch these petite bombshells get their tiny pussies stuffed with the biggest . . .

Studio:
Release Year: 2020

Nikole Nash is an enthusiastic young lady with a positive attitude that was hot and . . .

Studio:
Release Year: 2020
Premium Title

Enjoy 12 lip smacking girl-girl action scenes featuring one of the sexiest girls . . .

Studio:
Release Year: 2020
Premium Title

GGG - Dava Foxx & Nickey Huntsman & Petra Blair have lesbian sex in a stunning outdoor . . .

Studio:
Release Year: 2020
Premium Title

Who knew what hot fantasies were brewing right in the next bedroom! These horny step-dads . . .

Studio:
Release Year: 2020
Premium Title

This film is filled with cock craving brunettes that will make any man go crazy. . . .

Studio:
Release Year: 2020
Premium Title

In a Tight Spot: Miran comes home late one night, preoccupied on her cellphone. She . . .

Studio:
Release Year: 2020

Petra Blair discovers her delivery boy's package is extra large and she wants him . . .

Studio:
Release Year: 2019

Kendra Spade and Violet Starr are two lovely ladies that get indoctrinated to the . . .

Studio:
Release Year: 2019

When Jane turns 18, she is compelled to move out of her foster parents home. Begrudgingly . . .

Studio:
Release Year: 2019
Premium Title

Feeling trapped by her fiance and white trash existence Kacey (Petra Blair) seeks . . .

Studio:
Release Year: 2019

Going into the office isn't so bad these days with horny secretaries like these. . . .

Studio:
There was an error. Please try again.
Jump to page
Comments and Reviews for Petra Blair